Ello Ello.


I always find starting a new idea I have weird at the beginning because you never know what to expect. It’s an odd one. But elllooooo.

So, I’ve just graduated from uni at UCA Epsom where I studied Music Journalism for three years. It was not the easiest of times as most people will tell you from their own experience’s, but it was overall it was a quality time (maybe I’ll write about it all another time?).

You come to the end of the three years at 21 years of age you end up feeling a bit funny with what you should be doing and feel slightly lost. I’ve always enjoyed writing whether it be songs, little bits and bobs, anything really but that’s for another time.

Since I can remember, I have always been interested in fashion and like many people gone through all the different phases. But it's what has always been at the forefront of anything i do. It's ingrained in me. After a final project where I wrote heavily about fashion for my degree, something struck me. On the day of my graduation we were all saying our thankyou’s and goodbyes when I spoke to one of my lecturers who told me I had the knack for writing about fashion and should consider pursuing it. So here I am. Giving it ago.

Like many things at the start it never usually makes sense, there’s lots to work on and it’s all about putting yourself out there and whether any will read it at all. I have decided to mainly write about fashion and lifestyle and a bit of photography because, it’s what I feel is right for me at the moment (plus music will be a big part of almost anything I end up doing...).

I have decided to call the blog ‘Down The Line’. This is because I want to create the idea of what you see is what you get with what I do. It’s important in this day and age to be able to speak your mind whether it’s fashion, culture, music or anything you are passionate about. Plus, it sounds catchy to me.

Introductions to anything always seem really cliché and cringe but it’s something that you have to do aha. I am planning to post something every Wednesday and will try and be as punctual as I can (He says with little confidence). It’s a brief hello but I’m sure as this unfolds it’ll start to make sense to people and myself, I hope.

Thanks very much,

Sam





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts